-
August 3rd, 2001, 01:17 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
If I had a simple idea,
Then I would make it complex,
So the people who know what I meant.
Because people can't seem to see,
What I can see through my eyes,
Until i cave in and tie it with them.
Tie so they know I am here,
Letting them believe I live with them,
Live in their ideas,
As they live in mine.
I can't stop the dreams anymore,
Much the same as the voices and ideas,
Thoughts I conceive,
Thoughts born of illigitemate mothers.
Someday I'll be a father,
Someday I won't speak.
-
August 3rd, 2001, 03:32 PM
#2
Inactive Member
i agree with this. it seems that everyone only sees what their minds will allow. even though to make it simple for them u have to make it complex to u. its like gossip and rumors, peeps only hear what they want to hear, and to do that u have to make things more than they really are. can u understand that?? and relating to the mothers...it seems that when ideas come from things that society doesnt like then its almost like the idea itself doesnt exist because to them the source doesnt either. but with the father...to me its saying that the father takes responsibility for the child and u are taking responsibility for your thoughts and ideas..but in a manner of not expressing them...i dont understand, wouldnt being responsible mean keeping your ideas the way they were thought and letting people figure it out on there own??
much to my dismay ...i do the same as u. its so hard to have ideas that are totally different from others, but all the while instead of being proud of them i make them into a normal idea of society so others will see me as being the same as them.
ok have i hit another planet? or are my ideas still on earth?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks